Earlier this month we wrapped up the 2022 Bazelcon conference in New York City. The conference featured talks by many prominent Bazel users including Lyft, Spotify, Tesla, Slack, Stripe, Tinder, Tecton, Coinbase, Uber, more.
Here's are some of the highlights from the conference:
- We gave a talk previewing the upcoming BuildBuddy 3.0 release
- Six companies that are BuildBuddy Enterprise customers presented on the main stage
- We co-hosted a Bazelcon happy hour with Google Cloud that had over 200 attendees
- We shared what we've been working on over the past year with rules_xcodeproj
- We gave away 370 BuildBuddy shirts and 1600 BuildBuddy stickers
- We finally got to meet so many of incredible customers & open source contributors in person!
Tweets, talks, and pictures from the event below!